Chris is suspicious of Senator Pat Toomey’s secret negotiations of gun control legislation as well as the media coverage of the Kermit Gosnell trial. He talks to Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch, Frank Gaffney from the Center for Security Policy, Author Richard Miniter about his book, Leading from Behind, and President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
Chris reviews New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s appearance on the Daily Show. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, and Comedian Marc Maron.
Pennsylvania’s newest US senator, offering a relatively low-key profile since taking office last month, took his case for putting the brakes on federal spending to a Washington, DC-based conservative forum today.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta