What would you do if your child started choking at dinner and couldn’t breathe? It happened to a popular Philadelphia radio personality, who shared the scary ordeal with Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl.
Middle school lunches are always a little bit chaotic, but early last week at Pennridge North Middle School in Perkasie, the normal confusion turned frightening.
A child told lunchtime aide Karen Olszewski (photo) that a classmate was choking on a Dorito and she jumped into action.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown