Heart disease kills more women than all the cancers together. Sadly, most women, and a surprisingly big number of doctors, don’t know this.
Researchers suggest the amount of caffeine in just two cups of coffee can cut down the body’s ability to increase blood flow to the heart during exercise.
Researchers say that walking can lower your risk of heart-related conditions just as much as running.
Doctors say there’s a non-invasion test that can predict your risk for a heart attack.
in a study from France, they have shown that some grape juice seems to have the same protective effect against heart disease as red wine.
It was an unusual sight at Upper Dublin High School on Sunday, as hundreds of student athletes showed up for EKGs.
Syncope is a short-term but abrupt loss of consciousness with a complete return to preexisting neurological function.
Adding almonds to your diet won’t stop the weight loss and will help your heart, according to a study by doctors at Temple University’s Center for Obesity Research and Education.
What should you do if you have chest pain and feel otherwise fine? There is no radiation to the jaw or any of those classic signs and there is no shortness of breath. Get it checked out no matter what.
Many people are faced with this decision every day and I consistently say the same thing which is to go to the doctor and have it checked out.
You can control blood pressure and offset or prevent long-term damage but you need to know you’ve got a problem before you can fix it.
This is Wear Red Day. February is Heart Month and the focus is on women.
Holiday Heart Syndrome describes an irregular heart beat or other heart problems as a result of too much alcohol and rich food.
A study of women age 40 and older found that those drinking two alcoholic beverages a day or more had a higher rate of atrial fibrillation than those drinking no alcohol.
February is Heart Health Month. Did you know that more than one in three people have some form of cardiovascular disease? There are things you can do right now to help your heart.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...