In a touching and extraordinary reunion, a Philadelphia man finally met the Septa manager and nurse who saved his life.
Philadelphia police say two runners in Sunday morning’s Philadelphia Marathon have died after collapsing during the race with apparent heart attacks.
KYW’s Medical Editor Dr. Brian McDonough says in situations like this it is often difficult to predict who is going to be at risk.
Employees at Geno’s Steaks learned of their boss’s passing when they came in to work the evening shift.
The long-time owner of Geno’s Steaks in South Philadelphia has passed away.
A new study suggests that you can learn CPR by watching a video and perhaps the shorter the instructional video the better.
The American Heart Association has gotten together with the National Institute of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to take a look at heart disease and stroke.
Many people are in denial. They don’t want to admit to themselves they are having chest pain related to a heart attack, and it could be a costly mistake.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...