A national conference on health disparities opens tonight in Philadelphia and a former state official will have much to say on the costs of those gaps and ways to close them.
by CBS3′s Jim Donovan for KYW Newsradio – Karen Mattson has health insurance, but her prescription copayment amounts are so high that she can’t afford them. “I have a $700 copayment.”
A local allergist is trying to help patients get and stay healthy while avoiding the high cost of care.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...