Health Care Overhaul
The Washington, D.C.-based group, Families USA, released the report Wednesday.
As the new president of the U.S. Conference of Mayors, Michael Nutter has a platform to speak on national issues, like the historic U.S. Supreme Court decision on President Obama’s health-care law.
Cherri Gregg, a KYW Newsradio reporter, is also an attorney admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar. She analyzes the historic ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court with the most commonly-asked questions.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
Governor Chris Christie released the following statement regarding Thursday’s decision on the Affordable Health Care Act.
Governor Markell issued a statement regarding the Supreme Court’s Affordable Care Act ruling.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia