The price of employer-provided health insurance has gone up an average of 49% for a single worker in Philadelphia, according to a report released Wednesday by the Commonwealth Fund.
New Jersey voters have approved a ballot question forcing judges and state Supreme Court justices to pay more for retirement and health benefits.
A battle royal could be brewing between New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and the state judiciary over his pension and benefit reforms for state workers.
Republican Gov. Chris Christie and Democratic Senate President Stephen Sweeney have reached a deal to change retiree pension and health benefits by requiring public workers to pay more for both.
Negotiations continue as a central Montgomery County school district tries to avoid a teachers’ strike.
New Jersey’s Republican governor and the Democratic state Senate president agree that public workers must pay more for their health benefits.
Companies that get big contracts with the city of Philadelphia could soon have to offer health benefits to same-sex partners of their workers.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown