3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more, including a New Jersey patient who’s happy the movie star is raising awareness whether he wants to or not.
Two-and-a-half year old Josie Crawn on her mom’s lap is too young to know the lady she’s sitting next to saved her life.
Tattoo regret; it’s estimated about 100,000 people a year try to get a tattoo removed. But it’s not easy, and can be dangerous, causing permanent skin damage.
By Stephanie Stahl PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The SHRED diet challenge results are in for SEPTA. The group dropped a combined 7,000 pounds in six weeks. Agnes Daniels, a SEPTA project coordinator, is now happy to […]
Getting medical information online is a growing trend that could be dangerous. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says the condition has its own name.
Reducing the risk of autism with a popular vitamin. New research out is generating a lot of excitement. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains the discovery.
When it comes to looks, there’s something men can do to make themselves seem more powerful, even more masculine, especially as they get older. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you what it is.
A renewed Halloween warning, the holiday is just two weeks away. Doctors say an edgy costume trend can be dangerous. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you what to watch out for.
How many times a week do you tell a lie? Research says Americans lie on average 11 times a week.
Breast cancer reconstruction often leaves women with disfiguring complications. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains why a growing number are turning to doctors in Philadelphia to fix the problem. We want to warn you, some of the video in this story is graphic.
Looking fab on Facebook. Some doctors say the website, other social media and webcams have a growing number of people turning to cosmetic procedures to look their best in online photographs. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more.
A New Jersey family desperate to get their disabled son a wheelchair turned to 3 On Your Side for help after they were turned down by their insurance company. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on their ordeal.
About two thirds of Americans say they’re not getting enough sleep. The reason why may be right in front of them, literally.
A giant drug mix-up. The FDA has issued a warning about powerful prescription pain drugs and over-the-counter medications like Excedrin and Gas-X. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is here now to sort out the mess.
Cosmetic treatments used to help people look younger are now being used to relieve foot pain. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on this new use for beauty injections.
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Free Monthly Summer Concerts Announced For Race Street Pier
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...