The NHL has suspended Philadelphia Flyers forward Harry Zolnierczyk four games for charging Ottawa defenseman Mike Lundin.
Zolnierczyk says being on a team with so many fellow rookies does help the transition to pro play.
James van Riemsdyk’s second goal on the power play with 32.8 seconds remaining lifted the Philadelphia Flyers to a 5-4 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Thursday night.
Andrei Meszaros scored 8:08 into the third, Mathieu Carle had three assists and the Philadelphia Flyers extended their winning streak to seven with a 4-3 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
The Flyers announced that forward Brayden Schenn has been recalled from the AHL’s Phantoms in time for Thursday night’s game against the Caps.
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering
- Burlington County Looking To Make Rt. 130 Safer For Pedestrians