Anyone who has been fired has faced emotional distress. But when can you file a claim against your former employer for intentional infliction of emotional distress?
While there are laws to protect children against bullies, there are no anti-bullying laws that protect adults from those who choose to be mean-spirited or hurtful.
Around 1:03 p.m., police were called to the library by a parent, who was concerned that a man had been following some of the children around the library and making them feel uncomfortable.
Anyone who’s ever worked with a bully knows how awful it can be but is verbal abuse on the job illegal?
Police in Doylestown are warning women to be on the lookout. This past weekend a man approached two women, struck up a casual conversation, and then pulled down their tops before running away.
A federal lawsuit has been filed on behalf of Gloucester Township public works employee Steven Brodie Jr., who says he was taunted by two colleagues because of his race and the township did nothing about it.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta