The fighting at the Israeli-Gaza border doesn’t seemed to have discouraged Philadelphia area travelers who have been planning visits to the region.
The current violent conflict between Israel and Hamas was on the minds of fans attending an Israeli JazzPhest brunch concert at World Cafe Live in West Philadelphia on Sunday.
Israel’s prime minister issued a stern warning Sunday to Gaza’s Hamas rulers after a weekend of rocket attacks from the Palestinian territory on Israeli communities.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater