The lawyer who unsuccessfully defended O.J. Simpson against armed robbery charges testified Friday his client knew two companions had guns in a 2007 confrontation with memorabilia dealers.
At least five Pennsylvania state-owned universities are now allowing guns on campus after the state’s lawyers concluded that an outright ban on weapons was likely unconstitutional.
The raffle was organized by the Chester County Deputy Sheriff’s Association, and the proceeds will help pay for programs in the department’s dog units.
The proposal calls for expanding government-funded mental health treatment, requiring parental sign-off before minors can buy or rent violent video games and mandating would-be gun owners show government-issued IDs.
Jonathan Papelbon says that things like the Boston Marathon explosions, along with more gun regulations, make his job scarier.
Sources tells Eyewitness News there have been two incidents of passengers trying to bring guns onto planes in their carry-on luggage in Philadelphia on Thursday.
Police are looking for two men in connection with a home invasion in the city’s Tacony section early Tuesday morning.
Broadcasting from Lenny’s Diner in Clearwater, FL, Chris details and accident involving Charlie Manuel, the lack of women in managment positions and a plan to require gun purchasers to take an anger management class. He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup.
A Wilmington couple was arrested after police found an arsenal of guns and more than 5,000 bags of heroin in their possession.
Chris reviews the latest calls from President Obama for Congress to act against gun violence, the denials from New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez that he ever partied with prostitutes in the Dominican Republic, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s appearance on David Letterman. He talks to Actor Henry Winkler, Executive Director of PA GOP, Mike Barley about the privatization of state liquor stores, and Sexologist, Dr. Jill McDevitt.
A youth hockey association is raising money by raffling off guns.
Mercer County officials say more than 2,500 weapons were turned in for cash during a two-day gun buyback program in the state’s capital.
On January 23, police executed a search warrant at the home on Red Oak Trail after a month-long investigation revealed the suspect was operating an illegal distilling apparatus.
The Philadelphia Pension Board has voted to sell stocks that are tied to the gun industry, if companies don’t adhere to a new set of principles, designed to reduce gun violence.
At a time when the debate over gun control is at the forefront of American politics, Buffalo Wild Wings has come under fire for signs that were allegedly posted at some of its locations.
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...