Frozen hamburgers patties are so last season. Fire up your fan base with mini-bison burgers, topped with gooey fontina cheese and a tart-sweet red onion and cherry relish.
Who says tailgate food has to be bad for you? With this tasty snack, your fellow football fans will be happy for the remaining room around their waistlines.
After indulging in the traditional hot and meaty offerings from a tailgate grill, there is little space left for a heavy dessert. Here’s a light option that hits the right spot.
Whether playing on the shirts or skins team, these potato skins will be loved by all. Enjoy this hearty dish during a tailgate for a real game winner.
This succulent, lightly flavored fish dish brings a different nuance to tailgating offerings.
Fans will forget all about the football once they see you arrive at the tailgate with this dish.
By using similar ingredients with a change-up in technique, you can make two types of chicken wings. These will keep all fans happy.
A happy-go-lucky, finger-food dessert choice, these no-bake sweet treats brighten up just about any event or celebration. Pull them out after your team’s loss to cheer up discouraged fans.
Whether you’ve got a vegetarian in your group or are just watching your calories, this hand-held grilled portobello wrap is the perfect tailgating food at only 300 calories per serving.
Pies and the holidays just seem to go together, but taking them to a tailgate party is a bit tricky because they are fragile to transport and hard to serve. Hand pies are individual treats that can be made ahead of time (even frozen) and brought to the game with very little fuss.
You can do so much more than a cold vegetable tray with ranch dressing to fill out the menu for a tailgate party. Football season marks the tail end of fresh corn season, so get this on your menu soon.
While waiting for the gridiron grill to heat up in readiness for the classic tailgate food of burgers and brats, the hunger bunnies still have to be satisfied. A delicious accompaniment to your beverage of choice while you wait are these two-bite morsels.
When the weather dips, tailgating calls for hot soups. Check out these recipes.
In the belly-filling fare of potluck football parties, who knew a man-pleasing dish could have secret nutritional value? Enter the Chili Cheese Haystack.
Put on a twist on your tailgate menu this weekend. These alternative “sliders” will not only be super delicious snacks for the vegetarian, but will have the die-hard carnivores clamoring for their share, too.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- 3 On Your Side: Target & Facebook Launch Cartwheel Savings Feature
- Massive Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...