“The Tree of Life” is director Terrence Malick’s ambitious film loaded with emotional power in which he packs the creation of the universe into family life in 1950s Texas.
The vroom-vroom animated sequel earned an estimated $68-million in its impressive debut, topping the opening weekend of the 2006 original, and leaving the competition in its dust.
Despite generally unenthusiastic reviews, “Green Lantern” attracted lots of green this weekend.
Not one member of the star-studded cast makes an impression as a fully realized character rather than a glorified prop.
What will moviegoers be looking forward to, flocking to, then fleeing from or returning to, on theatre screens between now and late August?
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia
- Villanova Graduates Largest Group Of Female Engineering
- Burlington County Looking To Make Rt. 130 Safer For Pedestrians