Political observers will be closely watching as New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie participates in a discussion at the Clinton Global Initiative in Chicago.
A new poll shows Gov. Chris Christie continues to see a bounce from his handling of Superstorm Sandy.
Former U.S. Rep. Joe Sestak told The Associated Press on Tuesday that he won’t run for governor next year but is strongly considering a rematch against Republican Sen. Pat Toomey in 2016.
Gov. Chris Christie secretly underwent gastric band surgery in February to try to lose weight at the urging of his family.
The reelection campaign for New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is receiving “unprecedented” support when it comes to raising funds.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie wasn’t in a pardoning mood when an itsy, bitsy spider crawled on his desk while the governor spoke to a group of school children.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Monday that President Barack Obama “has kept every promise he’s made” about helping the state recover from Superstorm Sandy.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has revived a tax-cut plan similar to one that floundered last year as the Democrat-controlled state Legislature fretted that the state would not have the revenue to support it.
On the political scene, Katherine McGinty, a former Pennsylvania Environmental Secretary, announced for the Democratic nomination for governor. And there was a lot more.
Gov. Chris Christie continues to maintain a strong lead in his re-election bid. But the woman who wants to defeat him in November is gaining some ground in a new poll.
Gov. Chris Christie says no one will be getting naked when Prince Harry visits New Jersey in May.
A new poll affirms Gov. Chris Christie’s record-high popularity as New Jersey’s governor, but also shows voters are split over whether he would make a good president.
Gov. Chris Christie’s popularity remains strong among New Jersey voters.
Gov. Chris Christie says the National Flood Insurance Program is “a disgrace” because it is moving too slowly to process payments to New Jersey homeowners with damages from Superstorm Sandy.
Facebook’s CEO has friended New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie again.
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Wednesday's Child: Laejja
- Rare Books On Display For One Day Only At Rosenbach Museum
- As City Council Probes Deadly Building Collapse, Official Says City Can't Be Held Liable
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...