Governor Tom Corbett
The NCAA wasted no time in challenging a new Pennsylvania law designed to keep the $60 million Penn State fine over the Jerry Sandusky scandal in the state, filing a federal challenge to the legislation hours after Gov. Tom Corbett signed it into law Wednesday.
A bill designed to ensure that $60 million in NCAA fines levied against Penn State stay in Pennsylvania is on its way to Gov. Tom Corbett.
Governor Corbett has proposed a significant increase in wholesale gas taxes to raise new money for transportation. But, how much of that increase would show up at the pump is hard to say.
Governor Corbett today will also roll out his plan to address the rising costs of state and school employee pensions. And he’s expected to propose lifting the cap on gasoline taxes at the wholesale level when he outlines a long-awaited proposal to raise new money for transportation projects.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett may not announce whether he will support the expansion of Medicaid under the federal health care law when he delivers his budget address to the Legislature on Tuesday.
Democrats in the state legislature are fuming at word that the Corbett administration now plans to award a contract to a British firm to take over management of the Pennsylvania Lottery.
A new survey by a Democrat-friendly polling firm shows more Pennsylvania voters would rather have Ed Rendell back in the governor’s office than the incumbent.
A new poll shows Pennsylvania voters support Governor Corbett’s lawsuit against the NCAA’s sanctions against Penn State, even if he’s not getting much of a bump in job approval ratings from it.
Governor Corbett was asked about why the state allows gun sales at its massive Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, and whether that policy should be changed.
The Corbett administration has granted a reprieve to private clubs and others who were faced with new reporting requirements for small games of chance.
Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett asked that a moment of silence be taken in Pennsylvania to honor the victims of the mass school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut Friday morning.
Despite a Republican governor and GOP majorities in the legislature, it does not appear a battle over “right-to-work” legislation will be coming to Pennsylvania anytime soon.
The Pennsylvania Society Dinner, a collection of all people political, has ended in New York. It’s a weekend of parties and politics — and this year, some news.
Governor Tom Corbett led the celebration as the Pennsylvania State Capitol Christmas trees were officially lit at sundown Tuesday.
Minority Democrats in the Pennsylvania legislature say Governor Tom Corbett needs to be more open about his effort to privatize the management of the state Lottery.
- Christie Backs Oklahoma Aid, Blunting Talk Of Payback
- Complaints Filed Against 4 Colleges Over Rapes, Including Swarthmore College
- Wall Street: Online Bets Can Help AC Market Grow
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...