New Jersey’s Republican governor has been spending a lot of time lately with prominent Democrats.
New Jersey formally appealed a federal judge’s decision which put the brakes on the state’s plan to regulate sports betting, mostly through Atlantic City casinos.
A pastor whose church hosted a town hall meeting with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is seeking an apology from the governor.
Republican Gov. Chris Christie has picked up the endorsement of a major Latino group that backed Democratic incumbent Jon Corzine in the last election.
Gov. Chris Christie announced Tuesday that he would expand Medicaid health insurance coverage to more low-income New Jersey adults as part of President Barack Obama’s health insurance overhaul — all while making it clear he’s “no fan of” the president’s program.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is lashing out at a former White House doctor who said she worries about the governor dying in office because he is so heavy.
Political observers in New Jersey had expected to know by now whether Governor Chris Christie would seek re-election next year.
A year after telling New Jersey residents to “Get the hell off the beach” as Hurricane Irene approached, Gov. Chris Christie has a new message for people on the coastline:
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says recent bad economic news in the state makes the need for a tax cut “even more urgent.”
Some changes are coming to the agency that helps to drive economic development in New Jersey and officials insist politics has nothing to do with it.
A huge clean-up and repair effort is underway in South Jersey particularly Atlantic county following Friday’s violent storm and there is progress reported as of Sunday morning, according to overnight repair crews.
Democrats who will consider the nomination of Bruce Harris on Thursday have publicly questioned the bond lawyer’s qualifications.
Former New Jersey Attorney General Paula Dow’s bid to become a judge in North Jersey has been withdrawn by the Christie Administration. Now, she’s been nominated for a judicial post in South Jersey. What’s up?
Recently released tax revenue figures in New Jersey are giving leaders second thoughts about all the economic recovery talk in the state.
On the campaign trail, a man who isn’t running has taken steps to get himself on the ballot.
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta