General Motors Co. is recalling more than 27,000 Cadillac SUVs worldwide because the wheels can fall off.
General Motors is recalling nearly 34,000 Buicks and Cadillacs in the U.S., Canada and elsewhere to fix a problem with the automatic transmissions.
For carmakers, it’s a tough balance, making a connected car that still keeps those inside (and out) safe.
As the campaign draws to a close it has become very apparent that Obama will return to the White House and that Harry Reid will lead a Democratic Senate.
Auto manufacturing is back in America – especially in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania because President Obama made the politically risky decision to bailout the auto industry after bailing out the banks. It was a decision that worked. Obama was right, Romney was wrong. So Romney is now in full lying mode. He is trying to retroactively re-write the wrongs in his writings.
Yes, it’s great that all turned out well for the auto workers, but it is absolutely horrendous to know that the American taxpayers via President Obama’s actions could have been left standing for billions of dollars – and still might.
What was most clear tonight, though, is that Mitt Romney has no idea how the world works and the Office of the President is no place for on the job training.
With the CBS Local Presidential Forum coming to a close Barack Obama and Mitt Romney take their chance to set the record straight, pointing out the false accusations their opponent has leveled and giving their response.
If the Sixers are looking for their next general manager, Charles Barkley is interested in applying for the job.
By Jim Donovan: General Motors is recalling about 50,000 large crossover SUVs to fix a windshield wiper problem. The recall affects 2011 and 2012 Chevrolet Traverse, Buick Enclave and GMC Acadia vehicles registered in 28 […]
An exclusive CBS I-Team Investigation has revealed 20 Philadelphia police patrol cars are now being repaired for cracks in their frames.
Hear the GM’s thoughts on the team as training camp wraps up today from Lehigh University. Click more to listen….
Click More for full podcast..
The GM talks about the Samuel Dalembert trade and the upcoming draft. Do they still like Evan Turner with the #2 pick. Click more to find out…
Click More for answers to your Phillies questions.. ruben
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...