Gloucester County NJ
You’ve probably never heard of the Benjamin Cooper House in Camden, which was a ferry tavern in its heyday.
“I did nothing wrong that day. I was falsely arrested,” says state lawmaker Paul Moriarty (photo).
Autumn Pasquale’s mother took her ex-husband to court, claiming she had been stripped of access to the $100,000 fund and wasn’t being included in plans for a marker on the girl’s grave.
The process of installing a wheelchair ramp out front of the 18th century Whithall House Museum in Red Bank Battlefield Park unearthed some ancient and not-so-ancient artifacts.
There was another closed door hearing Tuesday in Woodbury, New Jersey for a pair of teens charged in the murder of a 12-year-old Autumn Paquale.
A Deptford Township Police Officer has been charged with two counts of aggravated assault in connection with a shooting that took place early Saturday morning at his home.
“I need 30 minutes with any of these top officials, and I can show them at least 12 mistakes Mr. Dalton’s office made in the first 24 hours,” an uncle of the 12-year-old murder victim says.
After the 12-year-old Gloucester County, NJ girl went missing in mid-October, the story took a tragic turn to an ending few could comprehend.
Prosecutors in Gloucester County say Richard Santiago was picked up Wednesday and now is accused of murdering 54-year-old Ramona Johnstone.
Prosecuters have filed motions to have the pair tried as adults, which, if granted, could put them behind bars for life if convicted.
Over the last six years, topics that have taken center stage have changed.
On Tuesday, voters in the Monroe Township, Franklin Township, and Delsea Regional districts rejected school budgets in local elections.
The Gloucester County, NJ health department has confirmed a case of whooping cough in the Kingsway Regional School District.
The Route 322 bypass around Mullica Hill is expected to ease traffic congestion in the town, and a whole lot more.
Law enforcement officers, education leaders, concerned parents and others gathered at Washington Township High School to hear from experts like John Halligan, whose teenage son Ryan took his life in 2003 after being bullied online in Vermont.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...