LEAP’s board chair, Gloria Bonilla-Santiago, says her relationship with Michael Pastorello is well known and, for that reason, she declined to vote on the food service contract that set his $95,000 salary.
Former LEAP Academy employee Mark Paoli alleges that school founder Gloria Bonilla-Santiago used him to do repairs on her home, on the taxpayers’ dime.
Camden’s Leap Academy University Charter School has broken ground on a new $12-million facility for science, technology, engineering, and math education.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...