“We were clearing out a locked closet, and there was a water color,” explains Meg Sharp Walton, executive director of the Glen Foerd mansion in Northeast Philadelphia.
Officials at Glen Foerd, the only surviving waterfront mansion in the Northeast section of Philadelphia, are hosting quite a holiday celebration and you are invited.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia