January 19th, is “Gun Appreciation Day” in America, and people are being urged to get out and show their support for their weapons and the Second Amendment that protects them.
US senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ) believes there is growing support for reinstating a national ban on assault weapons.
Firefighters are investigating a fire that occurred Saturday afternoon in Gloucester County.
Construction is underway on a hotel that will anchor the revitalization effort along Rowan Boulevard in Glassboro, NJ.
The university’s official mascot, “The Prof,” which is short for “professor,” is represented by an owl named WhooRU.
For months, members of the media have been asking New Jersey Governor Chris Christie about a possible spot on the Republican Presidential ticket and Christie’s been pretty clear on where he stands. But it appears reporters aren’t the only ones wondering about Christie’s future.
New Jersey governor Chris Christie says he’ll implement the ideas of a blue-ribbon panel that will dramatically change the look and approach of higher education across the Garden State.
New Jersey’s state senate president made a surprise appearance on Wednesday morning at the regular meeting of the Delaware River Port Authority to promote a project long close to his heart.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes