The Gershman Y is celebrating Passover with a Seder that is unlike any other you’ve seen.
There are local events that help teach the story of Passover, as well as other ways families can celebrate and learn about Jewish culture.
An exhibit of Spanish Jewish culture kicks off Sunday at the Gershman Y on Broad Street and there will be a free opening reception on Feb. 21st.
It’s holiday time, so Hadas explores a gingerbread house workshop, a bakery making “ugly holiday sweater cookies,” and the Gersham Y’s tenth annual Latkepalooza!
The 32nd Annual Philadelphia Jewish Film Festival is kicking off Saturday night, showcasing 20 films and six shorts.
The event will be an artistic take on the themes of Passover, including dance, poetry, and music.
“I’m John Adams and I’m Damien Pileggi from Rival Brothers Coffee Roasters, and here’s What’s Cooking on 1060!”
On the fifth night of Hanukkah, the Gershman Y celebrates the potato pancake.
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...