Hundreds of people of all faiths will be walking through Philadelphia Sunday to promote peace and understanding of different beliefs.
A North Philadelphia urban farm project is gearing up for the planting season and is hoping to attract young people to become part of the effort.
Multiple passengers were hurt in an early morning crash on Sunday.
Philadelphia police are investigatingan accident involving a SEPTA bus that occurred early Friday morning.
Kate O’Neill, deputy director of the Chestnut Hill Business Association, says “Harry Potter Weekend” appropriately takes place the weekend closest to Halloween.
“Court I was an affordable apartment (rental) complex, where Court II is an affordable home ownership complex,” says the head of the Nicetown Community Development Corp.
The ambitious Philly Painting project is sponsored by the city’s Mural Arts Program. It’s part of a $3.5 million makeover that city officials planned for the once-thriving commercial strip in Germantown.
A 16-year-old boy was shot and killed in the city’s Nicetown-Tioga neighborhood Thursday night.
A dollar store owner is battling for his life after being shot outside his business on Germantown Avenue late Wednesday night.
Four people were injured after a SEPTA train hit a barrier in Chestnut Hill Friday afternoon.
Motorists who use a heavily traveled stretch of Cresheim Valley Drive in Mt. Airy may face at least some off-peak delays as Monday marks the beginning of a six-month repair project.
Plans are in the works for this year’s “Give Back Festival” taking place in August in the Nicetown section of the city.
From inventive pub grub to fancy fine dining, the cobblestone stretch of Germantown Avenue in Chestnut Hill has it all.
SEPTA Transit Police have arrested a female suspect who was caught on tape randomly attacking a male passenger aboard a SEPTA bus late last month.
Philadelphia police are searching for a woman who was caught on surveillance camera assaulting a man on a SEPTA bus last month.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...