Damion Lee scored 20 points and Drexel held Georgia State without a basket for nearly 14 minutes in a 68-57 Colonial Athletic Association victory Saturday.
Frantz Massenat scored 25 points and Daryl McCoy grabbed 14 rebounds, and Drexel pulled away in the second half to beat Georgia State 77-60 in the Colonial Athletic Association opener for both teams.
John Robertson passed for two touchdowns and ran for another and Kevin Monangai’s 130 yards paced the Villanova rushing attack in a 49-24 win over Georgia State on Saturday.
The Villanova Wildcats will look to build off the momentum of what was easily their most impressive win of the season on Saturday as they head down to visit Georgia State in CAA action.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown