“We’re probably looking at an economic impact of eight to ten million dollars,” says Larry Needle, executive director of the Philadelphia Sports Congress.
With the Wildcats on the brink of putting themselves in position to secure at least an at-large bid, one major obstacle looms: No. 5. Georgetown.
Austin Freeman scored 10 of Georgetown’s final 12 points — he had an assist on the other two — and finished with 30 in a 69-66 victory over No. 8 Villanova on Saturday.
The Wildcats fell to 17-3 for the season with that surprising 83-68 loss at Providence on Wednesday night.
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta