George Washington University
Langston Galloway scored a season-high 26 points to lead Saint Joseph’s to a 71-59 victory over George Washington Saturday in Atlantic 10 action.
Universities and colleges have become the latest target for anti-smoking groups. There is controversy at one school that has imposed a ban on campus smoking.
The La Salle Explorers will look to make it back-to-back wins on Wednesday night, hosting George Washington University in Atlantic 10 action.
During a national education forum in Washington yesterday, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie took the state teachers union to task for blocking reforms he seeks to make.
Langston Galloway scored six of his 15 points in overtime and St. Joseph’s University opened the extra session with a 12-0 run to upset George Washington, 71-59, Tuesday night in the first round of the Atlantic 10 Tournament.
Explorers’ head coach John Giannini says he is happy his team was able to grab that victory before getting into the grind of the conference schedule.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...