The leader of the Philadelphia school district’s custodians’ union says concession talks have broken down. But the district says they’re simply “on hold.”
It was a noisy protest by 2,000 school bus drivers and maintenance workers, marching and rallying against impending layoffs and school budget cuts.
- Police: Officers Shoot, Kill Man Wielding 7-Inch Butcher Knife
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...