“Let freedom ring” might not ring true in many of the fifty states.
This weekend Drexel can make up for their regular season with 3 wins as they open play in the CAA Tournament
After a loss to Delaware, the Drexel Dragons will take to the road on Thursday to visit George Mason.
VCU, George Mason and Butler have had discussions with the Atlantic 10 and indicated to the league they have potential interest in joining for the 2013-14 school year.
Luke Hancock hit a 3-pointer with 21 seconds left, capping George Mason’s comeback and keeping the one-time March darlings playing with a 61-57 win over Villanova in the second round of the NCAA tournament.
For the fourth straight season, Villanova and Temple are in the NCAA Tournament. In a Keystone State battle, the seventh-seeded Owls play 10th-seeded Penn State Thursday in Tucson, Arizona.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...