A report says UConn women’s coach Geno Auriemma wants rims lowered for women’s hoops.
Connecticut coach Geno Auriemma said he has no interest in returning as head coach of the U.S. national team for the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Bria Hartley scored 20 points, Kelly Faris added 15 and No. 1 seed UConn advanced to the NCAA tournament’s regional finals for the seventh straight year with a 77-59 win over Penn State on Sunday.
With one more victory, the Philadelphia University coaching duo of Herb Magee and women’s coach Tom Shirley will hit 1500 as a pair. Only Jim Calhoun and Geno Auriemma at Connecticut have a higher total as an active coaching tandem.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...