The state legislature continues to move closer to enacting a bill that would regulate natural gas drilling in Pennsylvania.
State Senate action on a bill to regulate and impose fees on natural gas drilling in Pennsylvania has been delayed for at least two weeks.
The issue of whether to impose a severance tax on companies looking to drill in Pennsylvania’s Marcellus shale was front and center on Wednesday at a Pennsylvania House hearing in Montgomery County.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater