Governor Tom Corbett has signed into law a measure that makes it illegal to recruit someone to join a gang in Pennsylvania.
The defendants, both in their 20′s, were convicted of their roles in about a dozen armed pharmacy and home invasion robberies in 2009 and 2010.
In the aftermath of several gang-related killings, North Philadelphia community groups, and the police department gathered at the West Kensington Ministries at Norris Square on Thursday night for a workshop on gangs.
A Camden gang leader has been sentenced to 30 years in prison without parole for his role in the torture killings of a Burlington County couple.
A leader of a nationwide motorcycle club described by prosecutors as a violent criminal enterprise has been released on bail.
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta