gaming control board
Early numbers for slots revenue suggest that SugarHouse is taking a bite out of Harrah’s hide.
SugarHouse casino had a strong launch while apparently affecting one neighboring casino more than the other.
Here’s an interesting strategy in an effort to win a precious casino license from Pennsylvania gaming regulators: turn your facility into a Mecca for recreational vehicles.
Pennsylvania’s top gaming regulator says preliminary indications suggest that table games, launched last month, have been a boon to Pennsylvania casinos.
A lawyer for investors in the stalled Foxwoods casino says those investors expect to submit a new “arrangement” to the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board next week as they try to salvage the project.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...