Galloway Township Police Department
For more than two decades Fred Hart’s family has suffered, never knowing who killed him.
Police have released a composite sketch of a man who they say attempted to abduct a 14-year-old girl in Galloway Township, New Jersey.
The drawings of what appeared to be weapons in a notebook led to the discovery of explosive materials inside a student’s home and his subsequent arrest, a school superintended said.
Officials don’t believe the heat is responsible for the death of a New Jersey police dog.
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta