The findings of a recent study showed that those whose friends averaged higher GPAs at the start, were more likely to improve their grades; while those with higher GPAs were more likely to drop their grades.
by KYW’s Bob Bicknell Here’s your ticket to the world, brave traveler! CouchSurfing is all about making connections and friends around the world – friends that might one day let you crash on their couch […]
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater