On Tuesday, Pennsylvania Turnpike officials celebrated the opening of the highway’s newest interchange, finally connecting Route 29 in Great Valley, Chester County with Interstate 76. But even as that $60 million project opens, the turnpike is facing renewed criticism of its finances.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All