eye-3-yellow-3d-2-new-logo philly_kyw_new philly_94wip_new 35h_cbssportsrad_philly philly_wpht_new

Fred Henretic

Generator

Carbon Monoxide To Blame For Grandfather’s Death, Hospitalization Of 2 Other Family Members

In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, there’s been another deadly case of carbon monoxide poisoning from a portable generator. A little girl is hospitalized, her grandfather is dead, two others in the family barely survived.

11/02/2012

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 31,965 other followers