Chris reviews his appearance at yesterday’s Homeruns for Hearts fundraiser at Citizens Bank Park, Senator Pat Toomey’s assessment of why his gun legislation failed to pass, and Kermit Gosnell’s lawyer’s decision not to call a witness in his defense. He talks to Congressman Frank Lobiondo, Melissa Henson from the Parents Television Council, Comedian Gilbert Gottfried, and the founder of Retro Fitness, Eric Casaburi.
“It’s a big relief now but I got to tell you it’s been a torturous process.” New Jersey Republican Congressman Frank LoBiondo said.
Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) says it is a relief to have the first portion of the aid for Hurricane Sandy victims pass.
Congressmen Rob Andrews, Frank LoBiondo and Pat Meehan met with officials dealing with the Conrail derailment in Paulsboro Thursday morning in an effort to get some answers.
Andrew McCrossan, 60, served as Frank LoBiondo’s former campaign treasurer admits to stealing nearly $500,000 from the congressman’s campaign funds.
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta