Chris reviews Michelle Obama’s speech from the Democratic National Convention last night. He talks to CBS 3′s Chris May from Charlotte, WOGL’s Frank Lewis from Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Tom McGrath of the Philly Post and Larry O’Connor of Breitbart TV.
CBS3/CW Philly Phone Bank For Ronald McDonald House Charities Sets A Record With Nearly $1 Million Raised For Local Programs
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57’s annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities, set a new record tonight by raising nearly $1 million through contributions from viewers and corporate sponsors.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly will present the third annual Ronald McDonald House Charities Phone Bank, a five hour on-air fundraiser for one of the Delaware Valley’s most beloved charities.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly 57 teamed up with its CBS RADIO sister stations to wrap up the 23rd annual Joy of Sharing toy campaign today with a day-long toy collection and on-air fundraising effort that raised $112,030 for The Salvation Army to help families in need this holiday season.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia