Fox Chase Cancer Center
The Saturday event will give students a chance to learn, hands on, about careers in caring for cancer patients.
Analysis of national data between 1976 and 2009 shows that breast cancer rates are steadily rising in women ages 20 to 39.
Nutter first stressed that the trip cost taxpayers nothing, as the Chamber of Commerce program called “Select Philadelphia” picked up the estimated $9,000 tab for Nutter and four other city employees.
Find out which foods can help you battle cancer when a chef and author comes to Fox Chase Cancer Center on November 15th.
Bloomingdale’s in Willow Grove offered the makeovers by Lancôme’s national make-up artist, Manuel Villegas.
Rutgers-Camden Law Professor Rand Rosenblatt thinks fewer and bigger health systems is the way of our medical future.
A controversy that dragged on in City Hall for more than five years involving the Fox Chase Cancer Center came to a very quiet conclusion this past weekend.
Lung cancer is the number one cause of cancer deaths in this country and now researchers at Fox Chase Cancer Center have discovered a link between the female hormone estrogen and the disease.
A 52-year-old Wilmington native turned his cancer diagnoses and treatment into an award winning film.
When the American Cancer Society’s annual report comes out, this afternoon, there will be good news for cancer patients: survival rates are improving.
Temple University Health System will take over Fox Chase Cancer Center, under an agreement announced Thursday.
In an effort to raise awareness about breast health, a local organization is hosting its second annual “Breast Fest.”
To mark National Cancer Survivors Day, the Fox Chase Cancer Center held a day of celebration and an awards ceremony Sunday to honor those who have beaten the Big C.
It’s now the law in Philadelphia – a set of guidelines on transferring any city park land into private hands.
A prominent Philadelphia scientist, who won the Nobel Prize for his discovery of the Hepatitis B virus, has died. Dr. Barry Blumberg suffered a heart attack after giving a speech at a NASA conference in California.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...