City officials held a celebration this week to mark the fifth anniversary of a program that rescues homeowners on the brink of foreclosure.
By Jim Donovan: New Jersey Attorney General Jeffrey S. Chiesa announced today that New Jersey borrowers who submitted a valid foreclosure payment claim through the National Mortgage Settlement will receive a check this month for […]
Often desperate times call for desperate measures, but before you shell out money to a company to help save your home, 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has a warning for you.
A Delaware County man has been charged with participating in a mortgage fraud conspiracy that involved more than $20 million in fraudulent loan proceeds and more than 100 properties in Philadelphia.
TMZ reports that Allen Iverson lost his $4.5 million dollar home in foreclosure.
Having problems paying your mortgage? Some new rules have been announced by the federal government to protect homeowners from foreclosure. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan takes a look at some of them, and explains what they mean for borrowers.
By Jim Donovan: Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden announced today that several of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders will participate in workshops his office is organizing next week to help Delawareans at risk of losing […]
By Jim Donovan: Are you or someone you know facing foreclosure or having trouble paying the mortage? Tonight, Tuesday October 23rd, the Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders will be sponsoring a Mortgage Foreclosure Forum […]
By Jim Donovan: Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden announced today that his office is sponsoring events statewide to assist homeowners who are behind on mortgage payments, facing foreclosure, or have questions about homeowner resources that […]
For homeowners who may have wrongfully lost their home to foreclosure, the deadline to apply for an independent review process has just been extended to December 31st. And a U.S. Senator is trying to get the word out.
Romney negotiated a $10 million federal bailout for his company, but has called for foreclosures to be allowed to “hit bottom” and letting Detroit go bankrupt.
An event at Philadelphia’s Convention Center, this weekend, is designed to help homeowners avoid foreclosure. The event brings together the nation’s largest lenders and their borrowers, to renegotiate mortgages.
With an estimated 30,000 apartment buildings in foreclosure, many tenants who have been paying their rent regularly find their housing in jeopardy – but there are limited protections.
Are you having a difficult time paying your mortgage? While the economy is slowly improving, it’s not happening fast enough for those at risk of losing their homes.
By Jim Donovan: Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden has announced that eight of the nation’s largest mortgage lenders will be attending workshops his office is organizing to help Delawareans who are at risk of losing […]
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...