By Jim Donovan: There are a few big auto recalls that I wanted to let you know about today. First up, Ford is recalling 11,500 small SUVs because the fuel lines can crack and leak […]
Summer is always a busy time for car dealers. Last month auto sales jumped 22 percent compared to a year ago. Many of these new cars are loaded with new technology. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, learning how to use it can take you down a bumpy road.
“I wanted something that could take me far that I would be comfortable in.” – Ashley and her Ford Escape
By Jim Donovan: Ford is recalling nearly half a million minivans and SUVs because of a pair of mechanical issues. The first recall involves 205,896 Freestar and Mercury Monterey minivans made during the 2004 and […]
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...