A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the driver responsible for fleeing the scene after striking an off-duty Philadelphia police officer.
Camden County put out what FOP head John Williamson calls a “take it or leave it” offer a couple of weeks ago, with a January 31st deadline.
The Nutter Administration has decided not to appeal two years of pay raises awarded by an arbitrator last month to the police union.
Camden’s Fraternal Order of Police and community leaders promise to fight the plan to phase out the city’s police department and convert it into a county-run Camden Metro Police Division.
An investigation by The Federal Trade Commission found many telemarketers who prayed on the goodwill of consumers by posing as police or firefighters. Here are a few questions you should ask before you give.
It was a solemn procession on Sunday afternoon, as slain Officer Moses Walker’s casket was carried on a horse-drawn caisson to the North Philadelphia church where his viewing was to be held.
At 3:45 p.m. Sunday, a horse drawn hearse will arrive at 31st and Lehigh Avenue along with the Limousine Hearse carrying Officer Walker. The March to the Church will then begin traveling to the Deliverance Evangelistic Church at 2001 Lehigh Avenue.
As the search for fallen Philadelphia Police Officer Moses Walker Junior’s killer intensified and a reward for information leading to an arrest increased to $35,000, his family and friends held a candlelight vigil on Sunday evening to honor his memory and to mourn his loss.
The FOP is kicking in another $5,000 bringing the total reward to $35,000 in the search for suspects in the murder Saturday morning of 19-year police veteran, Officer Moses Walker Junior.
More than 500 police officers are meeting this week for the state Fraternal Order of Police conference in Philadelphia.
According to a statement released by the Philadelphia Fraternal Order Of Police, contracts talks between SEPTA representatives and the FOP have broken down.
A Philadelphia Councilman introduced Thursday what could prove to be a controversial plan. The idea is to beef up the commission that studies accusations of police misconduct.
A retired Philadelphia police captain arrested in uniform during Occupy Wall Street protests in New York City is getting a warning from police and union officials.
The local Fraternal Order of Police is bugged about bugs. The union has filed a grievance claiming police stations are in such terrible shape that officers are exposed to fleas and bed bugs.
Police are hunting a man who tried to firebomb the Philadelphia FOP at Broad and Spring Garden Streets just before dawn. There was no fire damage and no injuries.
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But Needs Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta