“Footloose” star Kenny Wormald, has been dancing for over 20 years. He studied at Boston’s prestigious Sherry Gold Studios where he was trained in ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop and acrobatics.
It was the biggest horror opening of all time. The horror-thriller sequel, Paranormal Activity 3, ran away to a first-place finish.
The family film starring Hugh Jackman earned over $16-million, based on studio estimates, in its second weekend of release.
Had it cut loose a bit from its namesake original, “Footloose” might have been fancy-free. Instead, it’s got retread written all over it.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown