Football Championship Subdivision
No one knew much about John Robertson before he ran onto the field the second half of Villanova’s season opener against Temple back on August 31. Wildcats’ coach Andy Talley, and perhaps, even Robertson himself, a red-shirt freshman quarterback, didn’t know much, either.
Receiver Matt Szczur rushed for three touchdowns, passed for one and caught another to lead Villanova to a 42-24 win over Appalachian State on Saturday in the Football Championship Subdivision quarterfinal.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use