If you have a food allergy, what does your college have to do for you? Maybe more than you think.
A university student sued college officials who insisted she purchase a mandatory food plan that made no accommodations for her food allergy to gluten, which was placed under the umbrella of “Americans with Disabilities Act.”
This time of year can be difficult for those with food allergies. Sometimes it’s hard to tell what’s in that “party food,” and children with allergies are often left out when it comes to treats […]
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery
- Firefighters Rescue Victim Trapped Inside Radnor Township Blaze
- Health: New Technology Makes Dentist Visit Easier