Some shopkeepers and restaurant owners plant flowers to welcome customers through the spring, summer and fall but if those same flowers are left for dead through the winter, it sends the wrong message.
When you plant something pretty and take care of it, you’re not the only one who’ll enjoy it. It makes life a lot nicer for the birds and bees and butterflies and all the people passing by too.
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games