Flags will remain at half-staff through sunset on Saturday, April 20, 2013.
Governor Markell has also ordered the American and Delaware flags at state buildings and facilities also be flown at half-staff until the end of the day on December 18.
The announcement was made on Friday evening in response to the tragic school shooting at a Connecticut elementary school that left more than 20 people dead.
Gov. Christie has ordered all New Jersey State buildings to fly their flags at half-staff on Friday, Nov. 9th in order to honor the service and sacrifice of a fallen serviceman.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett has ordered Commonwealth flags lowered to half-staff in honor of two fallen Philadelphia firefighters.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has ordered flags lowered to half-staff for the observance of the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...