City sidewalk cafes evoke European-style al fresco dining, but in Philadelphia’s suburbs, “outdoor dining” expands to include terraces, patios and gardens, and tables with views of rivers, streams, babbling brooks and 18th greens.
How about a quick and easy adventure afloat, in a pristine environment with a tiki-bar atmosphere, and so close to home that some of us can walk there?
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...