Pyro Spectaculars produces some of the biggest July 4th fireworks displays. We talked to them about their plans for this year.
More fireworks than ever before will be lighting up the sky in Center City Philadelphia this summer.
Chris talks to Rick Santorum about his candidacy for President and staying in the race in the face of the long odds he faces against Mitt Romney. He also talks to Lisa Bloom about her book, Think, and to Victor Fiorillo of the Philly Post.
Chris laments he didn’t win the Mega Millions jackpot. He talks to Jeff Roe and Mark Greenbaum on the Monday Morning Matchup about the latest in the Republican Primary and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel to preview the opening week of the season.
Chris to the Chairman of the RNC Reince Priebus about the Supreme Court’s hearing of the Affordable Healthcare Act case and the current state of the Republican Presidential Primary and he discovers why some people hate Bruce Springsteen.
According to a top tourism official, it was a rip-roaring New Year’s holiday in terms of bringing people to enjoy the festivities in Philadelphia.
Thousands stood at Penn’s Landing for Philadelphia’s annual fireworks display.
For those who like to see the New Year in with a bang, Penn’s Landing is the place to be on Saturday. Two fireworks shows are scheduled for New Year’s Eve and preparations are already underway.
CBS 3 will once again broadcast the Penn’s Landing New Year’s Eve fireworks live at midnight on December 31st.
Mayor Michael A. Nutter today announced that the new tradition of two fireworks on New Year’s Eve will continue as SugarHouse Casino returns to present Twice the Fireworks, Twice the Fun with two different shows 6 p.m. and Midnight, lighting up the skies over the Delaware River.
“There’s no reason why they can’t do it at 9, when it gets dark,” says one woman we spoke with.
Ray Criblear was the neighborhood guy who had the great fireworks show every 4th of July.
Fourth of July in Philadelphia wouldn’t be complete without a variety of activities along the Ben Franklin Parkway.
The Welcome America bandwagon keeps rolling. Sunday’s events promise to satisfy almost any appetite.
Tom Eldershaw, 20, of Jackson, New Jersey knows first hand how violent fireworks can be. Last year, he was setting off fireworks at a neighborhood celebration when he was seriously hurt.
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...